How to write a non-medical curriculum vitae
Your curriculum vita (CV) is the pivotal step in securing an interview.
If you are thinking of applying for a job outside the sphere of traditional medical careers you need a CV that is concise (not more than 2 pages UK, 1 page US), highlights your key attributes and is bespoke for each job. Our experts will teach you how.
What does the workshop involve?
- 3 hour small group interactive session
- Facilitated by doctors who have first hand experience of changing careers
- Personalised feedback on your CV (reviewed in advance by our experts)
What will I learn?
- Format of the non-medical CV
- Your key attributes that you have to offer an employer
- How to tailor your CV to the job
- How to highlight your relevant skills and experience
- Key business terminology and buzz words
By attending this workshop you will not only have a template and the know-how to create a CV, but with expert, personalised feedback you will demonstrate your unique transferable skills and maximise your chances of securing an interview.
Places are strictly limited
Email email@example.com to register your place
Fee : £150
|Welcome & Introduction|
|Template of the non-medical CV|
|Networking Break and Individual CV Feedback|
|Tailoring and Translating your CV|
|Questions and Answers|